St Kentigern’s RC Primary School
Promote the holistic development of each child and provide the best education for every pupil within a supportive Catholic environment
Nurture each person in our school community to allow them to grow socially and emotionally, secure in the knowledge that they are loved by God and respected by all who share our school life
Ensure each child attains the highest academic achievement of which he or she is capable
Offer a stimulating and broad curriculum, and a wide variety of extra-curricular activities
Offer opportunities for children to understand our faith, to worship in the Catholic tradition and to discover and develop a personal faith, which respects people of other faiths and none
Encourage the development of a set of shared values as outlined below.
• the Gospel values of truth and justice for all
• close co-operation between parents, pupils and staff
• enthusiasm, endeavour and self-discipline in all that we do
• academic rigour at all levels of activity
• fairness, trust and confidence in our dealings with one another
• qualities of loyalty, leadership and supportiveness
• determination and resilience
• tolerance and respect for others.