OFSTED says we are an Outstanding School
“We learn and pray in faith and love.”
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher
Group 3 NOR: 420 ISR L22-24 £68,851 – £72,306
Required for Easter 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The Governors wish to appoint an exceptional leader,
a dynamic and inspirational practising Catholic
to take our school forward.
Is It You?
If it were to be you, you would:
- Be a practising Catholic, with a strong faith and commitment to the Catholic ethos of our school and community
- Be aspirational in your approach to the quality of teaching and learning and of the achievement and wellbeing of every child
- Be a role model who inspires and motivates others through your commitment, enthusiasm and dedication to raising standards
- Be a highly effective leader who can manage and organise the personnel, financial and professional needs of the school’s resources and staff
- Be an experienced manager with the interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships with staff, children, parents, parish and governors
- Be a skilled communicator who can share and develop your vision of what makes a outstanding school with all our shareholders.
If so, we can offer you:
- Wonderful, enthusiastic children (not just our view – ask our visitors), who are eager to learn and love their school
- A caring, dedicated and hardworking staff, who welcome new ideas
- A very well resourced school, with exciting plans in place for its future growth
- A strong, committed parent body, eager to support the school
- An experienced and supportive Governing Body, keen to support your professional development.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to DBS clearance.”
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment. Please contact the school
A full application pack is available on the school website www.st-kentigerns.manchester.sch.uk
Please contact the Business Manager, Mrs Clarke, on 0161 224 6842 or by email at
email@example.com to arrange a visit to the school or obtain a hard copy of the full CES application pack.
All applications should be addressed to Gerry Hodson, Chair of Governors, by the closing date
and returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 20th January 2020 by 4pm
Shortlisting: Thursday 23rd January 2020
Interviews: Monday 27th January 2020